Saturday, February 25, 2006

Extreme frisbee... Whao...

Have you ever played Extreme frisbee before? You should try it.. But it's damn tiring... Had a wonderful day today playing a friendly match against NYP and SMU. Unfortunately, my team mate broke his leg and many others suffer minor injuries. But that's not going to stop us from playing our utmost best... We had all our energy on the field, not leaving any behind... But what I got back from the game wasn't about getting norminated as the Best Rookie, but was about getting to know more people, the game and how team work is so important, not only in the game but on the outside world. If anyone who is wanting to get a go at extreme frisbee, you can try it out in sentosa where you can dunk onto the sand. Much cooler that way.. haha... Ok lah, my face is so red like a cooked crab and my left ankle's killing me... I need a good massage.. Besides, I got two tests coming up.. need to focus now.. see ya guys...

Tired Satisfied
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home