Thursday, March 02, 2006

A long run... Lets run.... together...

Phew... It's really a very tiring week... Slept so little and there's still like so much more to study... WTH man.. haha... never seems like studying would be a breeze huh? But I'm sure enough when we graduate and look back on our schooling years, it would seem that what we learnt was just too easy to believe. Hmmm...
Oh well, seems like I've not blogged just yet, so I've taken a special auspicious time right now 2256hrs on 2/3/06 to type out the blog. For those who are taking LSM1101, yup, good luck for our CA tomorrow, it'll be a simple yet tedious CA. Yup you've guessed it, I'm having another CA tomorrow. Anyway, lets talk something besides CAs huh? On Wednesday I think I only remembered eating Ramly Burgers in the Science Canteen... Hahaha.. They are wonderful burgers man.. I really have to admit, I would continuously eat them if I don't have a problem with my weight. They make good snacks ANYTIME!!! WOO HOO... Hahaha...
Today, woke up @ 0745hrs, received an sms from my comm head asking whether I'll be meeting her on the very same day. Hmmm.. I replied yes and got out of bed, bathed, changed and left my house. I just don't know why I am so unlucky, I didn't really had a good day on Wednesday. I stared on my Voet Voet text book from morning till night and had a terrible headache. This morning, I wanted to deposit some money but I can't deposit. The machine gave me some problems.. Arhhh Crap... So I decided to go to school straight. I took a 198 and read my notes(once again)... Reached to school, met my comm head and we discussed about our project. I really think that the progress is alittle slow, but seems that the CAs are giving people little options to end it any soon. Hmmm... Anyway, fortunately we managed to settle for some designs for our Comm Tee. We then had branch and I proceeded to LT27 to study my LSM1101(Ya once again... crap right?). I crashed two lecturers there and then, listen to my mp3s and read my text. What a headache.. Have you had dehydration before? Ya it feels the same when you only have coffee for the day and only coffee.. It feels like that... very giddy and can't concentrate that much...
I can't say it's only because of the coffee, but it's because of the people who are treating me to coffee. Ya, I'm referring to Voet and Voet... They "treated" me to coffee and had no choice but to accept their offer. Had meals on them for the past few days.. I just wish for them to disappear soon.. ARHHH!!!!! If you think that your body is an interesting tool, just imagine yourself indulging in one of the smallest components in your body - enzymes. You'll sure cry...
To make matters even "better", AP Nga shared with us his friend, Neurospora crassa. His experience with that little guy just made my life so much better... All that cross linking, linked or unlinked genes, 2nd division & 1st division segregation, parental & unparental dutype, tetratype and many more... I hate to admit, AP Nga is a very nice guy, but his friend doubled the pain on my head. Two hours of
Neurospora crassa sheesh.....
Well, after lecture, I wanted to meet a senior in but he wasn't there. So I decided to go home.. Yup back home and had dinner with Voet and Voet again.. Haiz... Up till now, I'm just taking a rest for awhile before going through the other half of my lecture notes.. Sad case for me man... LSM1101 for the past few days, yet still not finished. I'm really slow... Hmmm... Can't imagine LSM1102.. I'm reallt fretting... Oh well.. Don't think about that first, now just think of tomorrow's CA first.. Relax... Tomorrow I don't really have lessons.. only have CA... HAHAHA... So good.. I think tomorrwo I'll just relax and then evening go for Science Games Day.. WOO HOOO... Friday here I come...

Head pain pain
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home