Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another CA bites the dust.. Cha cha...

What a horrible day man.. I just had my LSM1101 CA this morning.. Was rather simple YET I made a couple of mistakes... ARRRRRHHHHHH!!!!! I hate myself for it... Oh well... This is what a Uni student should always feel right? Hahaha.. Give and take as they would say it. Anyway, I thought I could like play games to destress myself, not only like a hour later, I was called up by my project team mates to do project... -_-||| It was ok, learnt a few stuff in the discussion, made some progress(had to do it now, it's either now or later). Yup till about 4pm that I needed to go back for my laptop.
Well, after that, I went to Club Room to relax and watch a movie on my laptop. Initial D, have you watched it? I don't know why but I have a liking for racing... I just love his turns... Super cool.. Wah... Hmmm... too bad you can't do it here. It's till about 6pm that I went over to SRC to play for games day. It's a day where my faculty can play any outdoor game that is available there. Played netball-cum-captain's ball, the rules are the same just that instead of having a person as a goal keeper, we use the netball hoops as scores. Yup, played that and frisbee. Strange enough that time flew so fast and we had to go for dinner. It was 2130hrs then. I had another 3 rounds on the track and layed down there to watch the beautiful stars... The stars are simply wonderful... Hmmmm...
Went back to Club Room and changed my clothes, we went over to Dover to have our dinner. Was super long, so far... But worth the walk. We gotten to the place in 15min time, settled down and ordered our meals. Food wasn't that all bad... Anyway, besides that, there's nothing much happening to me today... I'm at home now, very tired and almost falling asleep.. So tired.. I'm disappointed to have Voet & Voet accompanying me for so long yet not helping me... Arrhhh... Can't believe that collegen can also have hydroxylated proline and lysine. It's already over so I'm going to keep this comments to myself.. Ok I'm really drowsy and I really can't remember what I'm typing.. So I'm going now...
Sleepy and tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home