Sunday, April 15, 2007

Days of silencing...

My family doesn't listen to me anymore. It always ended up them making lame excuses to leave when I'm talking about what I am good/like. I'm not well versed in general knowledge but it does feel good to say things that I am familiar and good at. It makes me feel that I understand my work thoroughly and not just to go to school for the sake of going to school. It makes me terribly sad when my words just get shun away. What's worse is that no one in my family is life science inclined. My sister is knowledgeable in the field but not up my standard just yet, as an undergrad. Most of the time I'm like talking to myself, so similar to what I do everyday in school. I just talk to myself to console myself.

Lonely as usual
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home