Tuesday, March 20, 2007

10-film reset theory re-anact

What did I mention about the 10-film reset theory? Haha... It's repeating itself again... Several more times this semester. But what can I do? It's just a replay button somewhere above my head.

After a serious conversation just now, judging from the words of this person's conversation, I concluded something... That I should carry on with my life as it is and stop squatting down at that same spot hoping for something to happen. I control my own life and I should do that always... If something is important to us, no matter how hard it is, we'll still take consideration of that; if it isn't than you're better off walking away... This isn't assumption, because as what I've said above, if it's important, it'll stay important. My film has just ran out and resetting by it's own... I can't help but to try and accept that things won't go as smoothly as I predicted it to be. Expectations? No, it's more like being ensured or secured the fact that I'm left astray from what I believed in. I don't even know where am I now in my life... I must slap myself, hold myself together and continue on my journey once more.

Maybe this world is selfish after all, can't say that I'm not a victim of my own words but at least I'm conscience about it. Life is all about sacrifices, that's why I also take that initiative... in the end, I hurt myself the most...

Weeping
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home