Tuesday, February 13, 2007

From something to zero...

Can't stop thinking that shit is upon me again.. I'm trying as hard as I can to accept certain facts in life. Especially when the "only person" I can be really close to, talk to, share things with, is not in sync with what I believe in the near future. For many months now, it's been rather alright and things have gotten really smooth. I knew that it can never happen, but I don't understand why I still continue to do what I do. I could have stopped 4 days ago, but I continue to get something as well.. Now I'm just hurting myself more and more each passing day... I hate this feeling. I want to get away from everything. To run away from everything now... but I can't.... I have to continue the week as if nothing has happen. Tomorrow is the only day I think I want to get it done and over with...

Sadded
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home