Thursday, January 11, 2007

The beginning of a tragic start...

The past two days aren't as fruitful as I expected. In fact, it is getting worse. I thought my sem would be a better one as I've prepared to take on the challenges ahead. However, the challenges aren't about how tight the schedules are but who I am taking it with. But still, I guess it's still too early to come to a conclusion. If I do so, I would have lost the battle and the war. I must be ready to take it on...

Readings, readings and more readings.. I probably need to read lots this sem and be very solitary to stay focused. Don't think it would matter much to others as I seem to be drifting away from them. Silently and constantly. I remember a saying in "Joy Luck Club" that "if you stay really still and don't make a sound for too long, you will slowly disappear behind the sounds and images of the background." I'm afraid I might be one such person...

I didn't really have the best of luck also because I receive very saddening news. No matter how much I try to do something, it won't turn out for the better... And the question of "trust", "friendship" and "bracing through hardships" are questioned. "One year is not enough to establish anything..." As what Xin Mei said... How painfully true and yet not true it can be...

Everyone has their own set of problems, Susan, didn't really had her way for such a while now. Though I know some of the problems she faced, I wasn't strong enough to provide solutions to it. I guess it wasn't worth producing them since I usually make mistakes. On the other hand, she did bring me to wonderful places in Vivo City to try out scrumptious food. Kim Gary's had simple yet nice HK food prepared by Malaysian chefs. Secret Recipe is like many other cafes and Pet Safari had rather cute animals residing there. I wasn't particularly surprised by what Vivo City could provide for me, rather the structure of the building interest me quite a bit. Fortunately, it brings in vast variety of designer shops to experience the different cultural lifestyles. For me... A cup of nice warm coffee and a Bagel is enough to satisfy my hungry mind...

Just hope that I would get better grades this sem or it's the "isolation" for me... Haha...

Tired, Upset yet Smiling
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home