Saturday, December 30, 2006

Her Story, Her Song, My inspiration...

School's going to start soon, I don't know how much longer can I enjoy this restricted freedom. Everyone's got places to go and somebody to meet. I've made the mistake of not planning my own day. The strange things is that I usually have to plan for an outing before people would like to meet me, it's never the other way around. But it's kinda alright, I guess if I've been like this for so many times, it should make me immune to the feeling already.

I didn't managed to find a proper module to place in my timetable. It is either breaching into my free days or something I'm not interested in. In fact, it might be meaningless to have free days when the rest are busy with school. It leaves me alone to do my stuff again. What a bummer. I didn't even managed to find a card game store in town. I thought I could find almost everything there but seems to me it's not so complete after all. I was trying to find the card game "Spank the Monkey", sounds kinda kinky but it's not. It's a fun, hilarious game of 2 - 6 players and it tests your strategic methods. Come to think of it, I thought I would be able to find the stuff probably in www.mymall.sg but I didn't. I used keywords "card games", "card", "games" yet the search tool says that I've used the wrong keywords. Strange?

Recently, my wisdom tooth is inching its way out again, it swells my gums and causes my jaw to stay closed most of the time. It's getting slightly better today as I can open my mouth slightly bigger now. But it is really hell of a pain trying to chew or swallow. Can't wait for the pain to subside so that I can start eating again.

Stephanie Sun is one of the local singers that I appreciate a lot. She produces her songs somewhat nostalgic yet very much matching her preference of her lifestyle. Guess I understand what she meant by "My Story, My Song". But her songs are very inspirational, as if her voice is your alternate source of energy that drives you to work harder. The lyrics to the songs, too, have much meaning and resemblance to our lifestyle, not to mention that she's local. Haha... But it makes it easy for me to place myself in her shoes and think of what would I do if I were her. The lyrics to "My Happiness" tells me that I shouldn't worry too much about things that don't interlink with me. I should find/fight for my own happiness. Her songs are inspirational yet it's all up to me to convert that inspiration to my success. If only I had a chance to meet Stephanie Sun up front, I would get to thank her personally...

P.S. I would like to apologize to anyone who feels offended by my
opinions above. Thank you.

Hoping to be a better person
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home