Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The confused, the bad and the ugly...

I'm back from Malaysia, from a holiday , but doesn't seem like a holiday. I didn't really enjoy the time there but I enjoyed talking to my cousins. If only the trip wasn't that long. Crap... Anyway, things are really very different there, the attitudes and the way of life is totally different from Singapore. Things are much more relaxed there. It's as if time slowed down for me. The only boring thing was that there wasn't much things to do there, especially when you don't have anything in mind to buy. Electrical devices are not any different in prices between countries, that makes it so hard to get a great deal. At least I gotten nice food there.

The saddening thing was that strangely, I had a dream on every night, and on one of the nights I didn't I dreamt of me having another chance at my ex. But we all know that dreams are probably the opposite in reality. I spent the rest of that day trying to forget what I had been doing for the past one and a half years. Things are getting much better now...

While I was still in JB, I saw someone that REALLY resemblance Jiahui from the behind. I was even more shocked when I saw 'her' with this fat guy and I was wondering to myself why was she there, and with that guy? I tailed them until 'she' turned around, to my relief that it's not my friend but another lady. Phew, what a comical relief. Can't believe my trip was such a strange one.

I'm back, yet I have reservist to attend to. Today's my first day and fortunately, I was posted for clerical job. At least now I can go for this Friday's gathering. I really miss SOW comm. Also hope that this Friday's gathering would be a fun one. Oh well, Yuhan and Mus are at my house now, playing PS2. Kept hearing them complain about the weak players. Hahaha... Also fortunate that Mus constantly reminded himself to keep his vulgarity splurge to the minimum.

I really hope I can stay focused soon, I've been hallucinating of calling my partner once in a while but to my disappointment, I don't have one. I must be strong for my results aren't out yet and I'm still very afraid to face the truth of my slacky sem. God please help me get by this period, I hope I get good grades please.

P.S. I noticed my cousins and aunties say that I become more handsome... I think they were just making me feel alright because I'm the only young adult there that doesn't have a partner then... Oh well... I appreciated what they did for me...

Praying, upset and tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home