Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sometimes I regret...

Sometimes I regret doing things that embarress myself. For a while, I've been thinking that yesterday wasn't a good thing to ask Ariane out for lunch. Somehow, coincidentally, she always goes off whenever I come online. Haha.. It doesn't make me feel so good anymore...

I didn't have a very good day today... I felt that my family starts to act as if they were mountain tortises. Having dinner in Sushi Tei in Paragon is one place you wouldn't want to be seen looking like some person who is oblivious about manners/services. It IS the job of the waiter/waitress/floor manager to provide good service. BUT it is also basic courtesy that the customer stays patient and let these people (the waiters/waitresses/floor manager) to do their job. If you do not let them even try, why bother to ask them for help? Not everything in this world is about getting what you want, sometimes it's about giving more than recieving more...

I can't believe that my father mentioned about bringing my gf when I DON'T even have one. It's like telling me indirectly that, "Hey, you're big enough, why don't you even have a gf? Too stupid issit?" Urgh... I can't believe I even heard that...

My itch is still here... But it has subsided. Feels slightly better now... I HATE eating TOO much!!! I hate when my parents want to try and stuff us with food. I hate that alot.. When you clearly state that you don't want means you don't want. You don't have to show me that we have abandance of food to know that we are lucky enough to have plenty of food. I already KNOW that... Too much food makes me sleepy then I will get fatter... There are many things in life you don't have to tell/show me to let me know about what is going on...

Now I'm back home, feeling sleepy as usual. I don't want to sleep but I'm already feeling very sleepy. Shit... Don't know whether should I go for a swim tomorrow before the meet up. Maybe I should... who knows...

Tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home