Monday, November 27, 2006

Cell Bio causes Cell Death, not apoptosis...

If you are looking for the answer for what causes a programed cell death, it's cell bio, not apoptosis. It killed my brain cells during the exam and now I can't stop thinking that I actually didn't do well for the paper. There were so many minor details that were to be taken note of and to write it down on the paper. I was so sure that I remembered all the information before the paper the day before. But when I entered the exam hall, it just went *blink*. I had a sever headache and I couldn't register full sentences immediately. All I know is that I was reading line by line, again and again, trying to register the question. The questions were tricky and I guess I had too little neutrons to process the remaining data.
One thing to note, don't drink too much coffee & read cell bio, it will promote over expression of Bad, Bax and Bak. It will also over express Fas receptors that would promote cell death receptor pathway 1 and 2. NO will be excreted too often that would cause vasodilation and you will experience flushing. The worse thing to do is to eat nitroglycerin, that would cause death of the body immediately. So kids, don't try that at home...
Now for the next prime target(paper), IT1001!!! Watch out!!!

Still having headache
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home