Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Work is just never ending...

I can't believe that I'm still awake up till now. It's 0225hrs in the morning and I'm still doing my Bioinformatics. Mus's asleep because of the long day he had. The next two weeks will be the most intensive weeks before the exams start because this Wednesday is the IT project submission, Friday there's a stat's assignment; next Monday is a Physics test; next Wednesday is the Physics term paper submission following by the bioinformatics submission about 6 days later... Damn... So fast. But somehow my members don't seem to be worried about the fact that the dateline's arriving. I can't understand how can they place their desires on high priority when work is to be done immediately. I can't don't know why they can relax and keep asking me non-sensical questions while I am the only one asking the questions relating to the project. It is as if they place their priorities above this 20% project. While I go asking important questions, they go for their lectures and pretend nothing has happened. OMG... I'm also a student you know? I also want to go for lectures...
I hope my part will end soon... I want to clear this project as soon as possible. The more they dilly dally, the more I can't go to Ginny's birthday party. I must ensure myself that the projects are in place before I can take time off. My eyes are getting heavy and my tummy is getting bigger with the nuts I'm continuously munching on. I really hope that I would get to more energetic to do some serious execises too... Hmmm... For now, I'm just slightly upset...

Upset
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home