Tuesday, October 03, 2006

WASp it CDC42 that caused it? No, it WASp regression...

Somehow, I really cannot stop thinking of kicking myself. Firstly, I woke up rather early, then it started to rain. I had a few mishaps in the morning and I cursed that it started raining. Who's to know, the rain got heavier. I haven't done my assignment and I started to fret for my test. Strangely, I felt both confident and afraid of the test.

The test was not something I want to kick a fuss on but I think I would have done better if I 1) listen to the lecturer's descreted notices and 2) be more deligent in my reading. Halfway through the test, I felt it was more like an exam. It felt so quiet and so solemn I could feel the extra pressure on every question I tackle. The questions were not as simple as it seems. Most of them were ambigous questions that require you to think carefully as the answers were very closely related. In fact, I was stunned on the targetting sequence questions when I know I've read them thoroughly and know all of them, but at that time, I was questioning myself, "Is there a TOM22 at all?" How silly can I get? And the part when Prof Teo told us that it is good to do comparisions of the cell structures, it so happens that it did come out, so I have to wreck my brain to think of logical good answers to place it in the answer booklet. I think I had many minor mistakes in my answers - Peroxisomes are used for detoxification, breaking down of fatty acids and construction/destruction of hydrogen peroxide. But I forgotten to place the detoxification part. So sad. And I knew that there were no negatively charged amino acids in the SKL sequence, I wasn't so sure whether to place the positive amino acids are present at all. I guess I went into the hall with a conceptional mindset and not a prepared, memorized mindset. Basically, I just didn't do so well for my test...

Stats wasn't at all fun. I had to sit in between two discussions and a lecture on regression, and still have no idea what was going on. I missed out on my first lecture due to work and was hoping to get a good explanation from my friend on the lecture. However, she couldn't really explain at all. I heard that Rosner's reference book isn't that all easy to understand and would probably confuse me further. Thus, I skipped the reference book. I noticed too that I have a few tutorials that I have not done yet. What have I been doing during the term break? Omg... Life can't get any worse than what I'm having right now...

Headache, freaking out
The Mixed Boy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This website might perhaps gain awardings if you ask us. It is just completely fast and informatory. - acne treatment

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am for sure each and every webspace user may tally with me when I state that this makes up a single of the most upright internet sites ever. - bad breath

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home