Friday, September 29, 2006

Maple too sweet? Or Life Science too blend?

Four days left till my test on Cell Bio. I'm still quite far away from finishing all my notes but I'm already finished... I'm getting lazy and my concentration is getting all frenzy... I'm stuck at intermediate filaments, hopefully I can get all the topics done by Saturday 2359hrs. I need to go on to other stuff...
My Bioinformatics isn't giving me any room to breathe either. The project is confusing and I'm getting a little sense of worriedness building up in me. My Physics project hasn't even been discussed yet and my IT's been hanging. I need to focus soon...
I've deleted most of my Maple story characters already. I'm only down to two main ones, a lvl 35 Hunter and a lvl 17 Magician in Bootes. But I've been so busy training them and looking at ways on how to get a rather good character that it's eating into my time. Unexpectedly, it's kinda relaxing too. I guess it's all the stress building up that makes me enjoy playing a mindless game like Maple story. I really hope I can score in this sem with flying colours...

Restless
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home