Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Morning daze...

Just guess where am I now...? I'm in school, LT25... I reached about 0640hrs and dazed till now... Everyone aren't here yet and it is so quiet, the silence can actually freak you out. That's why I always just play some songs or play games. I really hate travelling early to school just to beat the traffic. I hate even more when I've to read so much readings but somehow I've no discipline to start on the reading. I don't want to go back to year 1 sem 1 when I nearly burnt out trying to study so hard and play hard at the same time. I want some "buffering" in my life.
I had a fruitful talk with Chew yesterday. I think it was kind of fun but nothing to ponder about. Can't believe some people can skip dinner just because they are lazy to get any and that they don't have food to at home... God.... Haha...
I hope today won't be a tiring day because I might doze off any time soon...

Preparing to play DOTA
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home