Thursday, August 31, 2006

SOW DVD 80% done... OH YEAH!!!

Alright...!!! SOW DVD's almost done.. It's 80% done now... Done all my videos. Though I still think they aren't the best of all videos but it's done. I've spent all my heart and soul doing it. With no regrets nows...
I've even done a menu for the DVD so that it would appear whenever you insert the dvd into the dvd rom. It'll be a simple one but I guess it's really cool. First time doing it too... What's more the printings are on the way. I guess pub comm can finish this project rather soon. The next thing to do is to arrange the photos. They are really a big headache. Too many photos too little space. Unless the freshmen are willing to foot like 16 dollars for a two dvd production. Hahaha... I wouldn't mind doing that... But it's whetehr they are willing to pay. Anyway, I would also be afraid of not being able to work in Mac and the unhappy faces of those who think the videos aren't "cool" enough... Oh well...
The first draft DVD will be sent to boss tomorrow for vetting. I hope it'll be ok. At least now I can focus more on my work then videoing.
Speaking of work, I've still tutorials to do and notes to read. I think I'm lagging behind now... I've yet to get a nice choker for D&D. I've gotten my shirt though, it's really a cool shirt. My very first v-cut shirt. And it had to be pink... Hahaha.. Dang...

Happy yet Worried
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home