Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Bash Crash, crashed and burnt in a big fire

Yesterday's Bash was simply......Lousy... I hate to come to that but it was. The MC really sucks and the music for that day was terrible - House... No offence for those who likes House. I mean you should play songs that would hype up the atmosphere and that would either by mambo or RnB. The latter would be preferred. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of these two but it's something that it would get people getting on...
The MC was seriously not professional at all. His comments were cold and stale. Hope he's not in Radio Pulze. The crowd, too, was not big enough. I'm sad for the club that we didn't get to attract more people into the event. However, I'm glad that some OGs come with banners to support their friends. That's what friends are for - to support.
I also gotten to notice some things. As years go by, more girls are attached. Out of 5 pageant girls I think 4 were attached. Haha... It doesn't take a genius to see or know that they were attached. With they boyfriends coming to support them as well, it's a wonder how we older guys get a chance at all. Hahaha... Hey, that's not true, even Jason gets to find a girl at his age. Maybe hope is still there after all...
I was jsut fiddling with my videos yesterday before the bash, then my mom watched a part of it. Suddenly, the first thing that came out of her mouth was, "so is there any girls interested in you/you interested in any girls?" It took me by surprise. Somehow, it kinda display how old I'm getting. Hahaha... I can't help it when girls aren't interested in me. I rather not ponder over it...
I thought of joining Radio Pulze but don't think I got the time to commit. I really hope I get my CAP up so that I can continue with my Science Club activities. I'm drifting away, I can feel it. I'm so worried about myself going up the ladder that sometimes I just fall without knowing.
I can't believe that someone actually msn me just to cancel the order for the dvd. It has made my day even worse now. The things you do in the service line can be very very traumatising but the passion to bring happiness to people slowly drowns the pain. It's not easy being in the service line. You have to go through all the shit to satisfy people, and you know how satisfied one can be - never.
Up till now, I noticed I've not found a friend that is very close to me. Someone who would go through hard times with me and enjoy my characters. It's like boss and vice boss, shakespear, vin and sk... No one from my sec or JC that are close to me are with me now. I was in the bash yesterday then from one strong comm can spilt into three different groups - the "shopping gang", the "Freshmen OG followers" and the "abandoned". Sadly, I wasn't in the first two. I was literally walking around the place alone to find people to talk to. Everyone had their own groups. And what's up with me wearing contacts? What does it have to do with vain? So me wearing contacts mean vain? What the hell? So I shouldn't dress up and look nice is that it? Or issit that no matter what I do doesn't seem appealing to people huh? If that's so, thanks I guess I don't need such comments from you. Now I know why I kept on wearing specs - no one appreciated my looks no matter what I do. Same goes to my work.

Feeling alone and not-appreciated
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home