Monday, August 14, 2006

I wonder why..

Sometimes I wonder why I am me... Sometimes I don't even know whether I'm scaring people away... Sometimes it becomes so delirious that I don't even know what's the difference between haress and approach anymore. Somehow they look almost the same.
One thing I don't really like in life is that people fail to listen to me. That makes my voice soften even more. So soft that you can hardly hear me shout. There are many times that I intended to do something and I did say it out loud that I intend to do that, but people just minded their own business and left me behind. It seems that my ideas are never good enough to even ponder on. This makes me so quiet, I barely want to talk at all. Someday, I might even forget how to talk at all.
I even think I scare someone away. I don't know how to place this in words but I do feel upset that things don't go my way.

Tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home