Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I sometimes hate the feel of free thinking...

My family matters have rose another level... Things are getting worse and I'm starting to feel the pain on my shoulders again. What does life give you? The right to have free thinking, but do you express them as where and when you like? No... This only displays the treads of deviance and complacency in the eyes of the society. Life's like that, you have to know where you stand in society in order to display your freedom of thought. Unless you are aware of the consequences, you can readily use your rights...
Maturity doesn't come in terms of age, it comes with the possession of wisedom. It doesn't mean that when you are older, you are naturally more matured. When I hear a 16year old talk about his/her rights as an individual, it does bring me back to my earlier years when I, too, said those stuff.. I dearly regret my actions and eventually starting to understand the roughness of life.
I sometimes hate the feel of free thinking, it gives people reasons to whine... I am also a victim of it. However, I'm too tired to explain to people who displays such actions. I believe they would just not listen. It has always been a proven fact that people don't listen to me anyway...
One last thing I hate is MONEY. I mean I hate the talk of money... Freaking hate it... I know I'm growing little of it and it does mean me not getting as much things as I want but the fact that the talk of money can potentially break groups up really boils my blood. I really cannot stand humans fight over not money or the material, but the THOUGHT of it. As I go pass this topic, I also don't like people to be hypocrites. It's ok to be once in a while but not always. Makes you damn complacent and diverts you from where you originally came from. E.g. If you have been noting that you done alot during your earlier years and suffered alot. Once you have attain some grounds in life, never forget where you came from, those hardship should remain in your heart to know how others would go through as well... Complacency diverts you from that reality and makes you air-headed; makes you think you're one level higher than everyone else, which is not true. The only people you would be faking is just yourself. Only when you encounter some financial difficulty would you blame it on the easiest, closest thing in your life - your family or your working colleagues, never yourself. Humans always find it easier to blame something when a problem arises rather than see what is the best way out.
I hate... I hate... I hate...

Sick of Life
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home