Monday, June 19, 2006

The ugly side of things everyone don't see...

It's hard to explain how ugly things come to be since the past. It has come to a point that even your friends don't see your point no more, that even money is more important than trying to understand your fears and concerns. Not to mention friends, family themselves start to deviate from the norms to cling to new ones. People don't not care for one another, they are just misguided. This ugly sight is bringing me down. So down I'm feeling the weight on my shoulders and my eye lids. It's so strong that my luck was forced down with it. Listening to David Tao's Black Tangerine is one of the few songs that closely resembles what I'm feeling now. I wish God would do something in "Dear God"; "Black Tangerine" - a feeling that makes my everyday life so strange; I wish my "Angel" would be with me right now, I need a very warm hug; "Butterfly" - a gentle creature I wish it would spread it's characters around the world; "Melody" - This world always has a melody, we just need to listen to it more to get it's beat. It makes me cry, literally, when I was thinking what's happening around me while listening to these songs. Call me childish, call me whatever you wish to call me. What I feel is that people like you and even I have fall into the victims of desires and unrelentless, cruel fights for survival, no matter whether necessary or not...

Crying and Scared
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home