Thursday, June 01, 2006

A happy shopping trip ended with a futile discussion

You guessed it, I went shopping. For what? For anything that interest me and of course if only I have the money. After about 5 hours of walking and standing, I got myself a ring that I was finding for some time. It's some ring lah, no special occasion to get it. I just find it interesting. Aini gotten herself some new items... Hmmm... At least she's really happy now haha... Jiahui gotten herself like some beads. Beads?! Huh??? They look like ones monks use for praying la... -_-||| Anyway, Jiahui gotten them for accessories. After which, we return home in our individual ways.
Not long after I got home, I changed into my running attire and started running. I wasn't really in a mood to run so I ran rather little. I was more worried about the projects that await me at home. I gave them some thought and I thought I had everything ready for execution. I guess my bubbles were burst when I had the discussion later on.
Apparently, the discussion expanded the idea that I suggested. The increased option is a good thing, on the other hand makes it harder to choose which suits the theme. I'm out of ideas... I ran dry... My creativity ran away while I was letting them out to give me ideas for the logo. After looking past the few weeks, I noticed how futile I've always executed my actions. I'm just tired...

Yawnz
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home