Sunday, April 30, 2006

A problem about me...Are you sure?

In sociological terms, a problem is something only related to an individual while an issue is something that is related not only to an individual but to a society. For example, if someone losses his job, it's his problem; but if more than half of a society losses their jobs, then it would be considered to be an issue.
Back to the title of having a problem about me, ya, I think there is a problem about me. If there isn't a problem about me, then why do I feel that there's a problem about me? Throughout my 10 years as a prefect and student's council and two years as a leading NS personal in my office, attended dozens of leadership courses and seminars and even meetings and conferences, I still see myself as someone not as capable as many other people who do not go through as much as me. Why?
I see many people in University having many other talents such as knowing how to play tennis or run fast or play handball like many other pros I've seen in my life. But what talent do I have? To sit around and be fat and 'display' my leadership? What leadership do I have when no one listens to me or be lead by me? I always find myself being lead and not leading. What's wrong with this picture?
it hurts me more to hear from a friend that girls like to see guys with talent... Oh By GOD, so leadership is not a talent... Oh ya it's a skill... not a talent... but that leads me to well... nothing... Don't get me wrong, I'm not desperate to have a talent just to attract girls. What I'm trying to refer to is that people only see those who have talent? Isn't there a reason why they have the talent in the first place? That people like me don't have a chance to discover this talent?
One other thing I can't stand is someone complaining about other sulking about their lives not having a companion, and saying that there's no reason for people to be in a relationship. BUT she herself is dating someone... Super hypocritical... I can't stand such people. Just adding oil to my misery as not having someone to share some quality time with me... Basket...
I received an sms from GP1 about his blog. After reading it, I kinda felt a little ashamed of myself. I remember once when I actually took someone for granted and I didn't know about it till he shouted it in front of my face. I was still in NS. I good friendship melted to a couple of strangers... As what many books have explained, everyone has a trust bank in them, when you want them to believe in you, you have to gain their trust, you have to make them deposit a trust note into their databank so that they would remember you. But when you make a mistake or take things for granted, your withdrawal will cost you much more than what you can afford. Not even trying to rectifying the problem would help you then.
Well enough of that, it feels a little better clearing that over the air... But I'm really serious about one thing... It's really hard to be me... There is seriously a very big reason for that... Believe me, there is SERIOUSLY a big reason for that...

Annoyed and upset
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home