Monday, April 10, 2006

Strangest day of the week... And it's only Monday...

I heard of people really anxious of the exams and want to study very hard for their papers. But... Today I've seen the migration of students from their homes to the library. OMG!!! Flocking with students. Could hardly find a place to sit and plug in my laptop. However, today I wasn't in much of a motivation either. Oh no, Mendel's peas really got me now... Hahaha...
Anyway, I REALLY had this very strange dream - I was in a game that was so real. I dreamt that I was part of this game called 'Counter-strike" by Half-life. Then the members did not really work well with me. Even stranger was that it wasn't stiff movements and all, I could move freely as if I was really in some secret mission. I had this hand to hand combat with some terrorist and somehow he managed to pin me down on the ground with my right arm wrapped across my back. He took out a knife and pointed on the left side of my neck, then he slowly poked in that knife. Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww... That was when I woke up with my stomach feeling very quesy. But you know, I really felt something poked onto my neck. I really not sure whether my soul was really away from my body for too long or what. *Shivering* I really don't wish to have that dream anymore. I usually would continue to sleep but then after having that dream, I really couldn't get back to sleep. I woke up and prepared to go to school.
Today's practical was alright. I think the TA was really happy with our attendence and our copperation. I like her company too, Jiang Nan is her name. Hahaha.. If you have been listening too much to JJ, you'll know what I mean. Anyway, this marks the end of the last practical and another day nearer to the exams. Oh no... I really don't like the idea that my first paper is next Friday. Oh crap... Lecture with Swami was really a brain damager... He completely rushed through the last two sets of notes and if I'm not wrong, I concluded that he wanted us to memorise everything... Hahaha... OMG... I really want to paint the wall red (bang my head on the wall till my head bleeds). I could get the overall picture of the citric cycle and glycosis BUT the minor details/steps to memorise can really slaughter anyone. Oh well... That's Biochem for you... Just get it don't and over with... After next Friday, it'll be a mission to clear three consecutive papers and will require extreme concentration and discipline... God... Give me the strength to understand all I set my eyes on... Alright people I've spent too much here... Gtg... See ya... Bye...

Anxious yet Lazy
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home