Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Enmity will lead to more enmity...

As the title states, it's kinda obvious that I've been through some things that I should not hold grudges on. Hah, Monday isn't really a day for me. I got to rush for some project stuff that lead me to have dinner at 2346hrs in the night. HUH!!! Dinner at that time? Am I crazy? No, it's true. I'm now in clubroom listening to my Limp Bizkit songs, rocking away the hours.
Actually I kinda noticed something about people these days, they become very complacent and insensitive. They think they know alot and without knowing the real reason, splurt out things they aren't required to. Ya, you may wonder, it's their life, they can do what they want to do. Yes, it's ok for them to do what they want to do, then don't complain about me complaining about these people or kicking up a fuss about these f**king people.
One more thing about the title is that I would try my best to keep myself composed. There's no need for me to be angry over dumb things like this. Especially when its these dumb people. Scrutinising a fact that would not change will not prove useful to me. I will continue my life as it is. I don't need them to carry on my struggle.
Some things that aren't remembered shouldn't be remembered at all. Why bother to ask what this thing is when you bothered to forget. Hah... Well, it's ok. Whatever makes these people happy. I wish I hadn't even bothered to talk to them in the first place. Only lead me to the wrong direction. My "10-film reset" theory will be put up soon... I've concluded...*nods head*

Tired and Frustrated
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home