Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What's wrong with today... Though it's not my fault..

I really cannot understand what's wrong with today... I just got snapped by three girls and was kite flown by another. What's wrong with the picture? Is it just me or that people really sees me as a burden? I haven't even say anything yet... Give you one example, I saw this senior in the Forum yesterday, so I went up to her and said hi. When I moved on to the next question "so why are you here?", She replied it's none of my business... Wah, was it wrong to ask that question? Well soooooooooorry then...
After that snapping, it really made my day. I wasn't really in a very good mood. Just can't believe that I was so "pushed back" by girls, ya, only girls. Guys were all neutral with me. Arhhh... couldn't be bothered by them. I've still like a report and two CAs to study... Yet I've not started on my report.. Deadline is like next Wednesday, one week later, but I would rather want to finish it earlier to get it off my system. Hmmmm... highly weighted, should take this report seriously. Alright.. Got to go now... After 4 - 6 hours of designing my Comm Tee, I'm really exhausted...

Exhausted, drained
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home