Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh no!!! I'm growing fatter!!!

Oh crap... I'm growing fatter... Too bad, I can't help it. I sprained my right foot and I can't run. I can't lose the extra weight... Hmmm... =( Oh well... That means I have to put in extra effort when I recover. Hmmm... I got a surprise today, my secondary school classmate messeged me in MSN. I was shocked, but guess it's a blessing in desguise. Oh well, nothing much happening today, so my stories end here.. hahaha... cool man, you'll get your stories next time... So take care everyone... Cheers...

Looking very far ahead
The Mixed Boy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

............. Yes... It's you.. happy? Hahaha... Silly Aina...

I still look good? How you know? You haven't seen what's beneath the shirt... wahahaha...

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home