Saturday, March 04, 2006

Back to square one... Darn...

There are many things in life that will repeat itself... That's where we say "well... Back to square one.." To me, it's studies and CAs... What sia... Hahaha.. With all that Streptococcus and Neurospora crassa going around, don't think there's a time to slack and see them grow... We need to control and maintain them... Besides studies, I need to "renew" myself, to "restart". One mistake after another, but that's not a problem. Edison got like 10000 mistakes before he succeeded. I'm just being a replica of him, just that I take lesser turns. I strongly believe in what I believe in... I WILL SUCCEED!!!! My lifestyle and studies are both alike, I believe that I will excel in them and I WILL succeed... At least be an average in everything I do... There's no such thing as failure in my Vocab... What will not kill me WILL make me stronger... "It's my life... It's now or never..." That's telling them Bon Jovi... "I get knocked down, but I get up again.." Yup, Thumbthumpping!!! Nothing like believing in yourself, the sweet taste of strong willpower flowing in my mind again... Just another 18 minutes to tomorrow, I will be better again... Once fall, be sad for awhile and then get up, brush myself, tell myself "oh well, glad that's over, don't think it'll ever be my loss..." and continue running.......

Looking Afar
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home