Saturday, March 11, 2006

Reacnactment of the past... *smiling in daze*

I never thought I would get to see it again.. But it relived itself...

Been talking to this silly girl quite some time now, though I know why she's spending some time talking to her friends...

I still remember my ex used to play with her Piglet (from Pooh bear cartoons) and even talk to "her". She used to talk silly most of the time and she needs lots of sleep. But she has this ferocious temper when you start stepping on her toes...

Hah... Never knew it will come back to me like it was yesterday... but well it's not important, the main thing I took away from that experience was what I learn from it - Never be complacent and be more than just understanding...

Looking Afar and Dazing
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home