Friday, March 10, 2006

A long night....

It's 0315hrs right now on Friday 10/03/06. After a day with AP Nga and his E. coli this time on Thursday, it really had me sleeping in lecture without knowing that it was 2hrs. Project is date due on Friday by 5pm and my team has yet to complete it soon. We camped ourselves in canteen and thought of the remaining points to add into our project. At the same few hours, I had to prepare for a meeting with my comm on the upcoming events. So many things, so little time.. Hmmm... Can't help it when time just zooms by your face without checking on you. Hahaha...

After meeting, I accompanied my director to Mcdonalds to have dinner. Not many people were around. No chicks... Arhhh crap.. So we packed our food and went back to club room. Dinner was fast and sweet. Not too long, we began folding brochures for the openhouse on the weekend. Had to fold like 1k worth of brochures. WTH~!! Well, it's no problem with me... Was waiting for my team mates to pass me work, so at the same time can just fold them brochures...

After folding like 600 - 700 pieces, we stopped to rest for the night. I turned to Zero Hours for relaxation. One of my seniors is sleeping now... The rest are still awake rushing for their projects... Isn't it a pain rushing for something that you yearn to get your hands off? Hahaha.. Hang in there guys... Alright.. I've yet to bathe, so let me like bathe now... Hahaha... See ya around...

Excited Tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home