Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wah... So painful!!!!!!

Just guess what is sooooo painful... I went to massage my right ankle... Wah... Very the painful... I came back home today, nothing much though, had dinner and followed my mother to a nearby foot reflexology centre to check on my ankle. When the doctor confirmed that it is alright to conduct a massage, I proceeded into a room and waited for the massager to come (Hahaha... no better word to call the person who massages my ankle). The whole process took about 30 - 40mins. She started identifying where the pain is by stroking on the certain vital points of the foot. That took about 10mins. The following 30mins was the excruciating period where she knit and applied strong pressure on the main vein located on the inner side of the right foot. Just imagine having a very blunt scissors ad stroking it onto your leg. It feels like that... But I think it's kinda nice... Well you can call me sadistic but I've been having bruises since I was young, guess having to tend to my injuries feels like a form of relaxation. Arrhhhhh I don't really know how to explain it.. Hahaha... Anyway, the massage lasted that much. The doctor came in and applied some padding before wrapping my foot up. Yup, so today, I have a wrapped foot and it feels much better. That's that... Well, now I need to rush off to complete my project otherwise my group will be screwed... Alright, till next time everyone...

Relaxed
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home