Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Some things just don't change...

Some things just don't change at all. Sometimes I picture myself in this movie clip which is like 10 slides long. After the tenth slide, it will repeat itself. And usually the tenth slide, it's the beginning of something damn good, e.g. getting good grades or knowing someone better. Returning to slide 0 is a pain... You have to work your way across again with the same expected ending - nothing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not just being a whine here. Moreover, it's something I am experiencing and felt kinda upset about it. Nonetheless, it's nothing to be sad about. Ya I know I'm contradicting myself, but what I meant is that though it's upsetting to see myself in this situation, I'm still strong enough to continue what I'm doing. So it's not a problem to me. In fact, I'm trying to modify my pathway to hack through this tenth slide. I want to move more into the movie. I want to know that later on in the movie, I'll get to be happy. As one might say, "If the door of opportunity isn't there, then make your own door". I'm trying to make that door. So good luck to my life...

Upset yet Strong
The Mixed Boy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. I like your analogy about the repeating ten slides. Hmmm.. ya, I know how that feels. But like you said, keep pressing on! I guess as much as slides can be editted, so can our path in life. Change the settings! =)

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's not as simple as it seems... maybe it's still just too early to say things...

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home