Thursday, March 16, 2006

An empty day after another...

I never knew starting on a full scale genetics report is so hard to do... I just gotten to start on it like 0030hrs yesterday and up till now, I've not even completed even one small report on one experiment. There's altogether 3 reports to complete. Before I knew it, the clock stroke 3am. WAH!!! It's really time for me to start sleeping. I have a lecture in the very same morning @ 0800hrs. There goes my game of zero hours again.. *sigh*.. Hahahaha...
*Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg* My alarm ringing in my ears as my mother called me to wake up. Oh GOD... Another disaster!!! It's already 0630hrs... I always keep track that bus 198 would not be crowded till it hits 7am. If it does, then I'll have to squeeze in with alot of people, which is bad. So I tumbbled out of bed and rushed to the toilet, had a bath (of course had a thorough bath lah!!!! Sheesh!!!), changed and rushed out the house with bread in my mouth, laptop on my left arm and bag on my right... *plop plop plop* The sound of my dangling shoes not wore properly on my feet. Fortunately, the bus was not packed at all.
Surprisingly, I reached school @ 0730hrs. Wah... so early. So I galavented to the canteen and gotten my cup of coffee. MmmMMMmMmmMmmm... The smell of coffee is just wonderful in the morning... Mr Peter isn't in yet.. Hmmm.. Well, it just gives me more time to irritate my OG mate beside me, hahaha.... What I'm also surprised about was that during Bio D lecture, I was wide awake throughout. Cool... It's one of those days Mr Peter tells better jokes, lucky... Hahaha...
After lecture, the empty begins. I had to go to Chinatown to run some errands before coming back to school. First I had to meet my brother before going down. I took bus C and guess what happened? I found a mobile phone!!! How many times in your life do you find a mobile phone? Hahaha... Though it's an old model, my mind raced through every corner to think of what to do with it. I was in a daze on what to do next. But it always come back to me that if I were to have the same problem, would I want the owner to return it to me? Of course yes... I just waited for the owner to call back. And eventually, her friend called. It was so happened that her friend was in the same place that I was heading too. So when I reached there, I handed over the mobile phone and told her to inform her friend to be more careful. She didn't say much, just smiled and said thank you. I just don't know why, but I just didn't feel happy after doing a good deed. I felt like I was not appreciated to return the mobile phone. *sigh* Oh well, no use thinking about it. I thought I could do some retail therapy in CT, because I felt that I was too stressed out. So during my trip down to CT, I was eyeing for any products I would like to get. All the items that I intended to get were either not so important or too expensive... WTH.. Hahaha...
Oh well, just don't buy anything then. I guess I'll skip the part where I ran my errands. However, back in school, I spent from 1400hrs - 2145hrs searching for vital information related to my report. My TA gave us a very abstract question and I nearly gone crazy thinking of every possible reason. The painful thing about the net is that it gives you too generalised info that leaves you searching a pile of junk instead. Either that or you will get repetitive answers that you already know. Even the reference books in the library didn't provide me the slightest idea on placing my finger on. Hmmm... I really need to think a little further.. A little.... But the bottomline is that it was an empty day. I accidently missed my 6pm lecture because I had a small nap which crossed over half of my lecture. Lucky it was just a guest lecturer, not important to be there. *Phew* Despite being tired, I have to start on my training again otherwise I'll lose all the precious training I had for the past 6months or so. My right foot is still sprained but only if I bend sideways, jogging is still fine. Discipline... I must be disciplined....
I can predict the next two weeks I'll be in school almost till late... Sianz... I really just hope later would be a better day. *GAMBETTE WOO HOO*

Discipline-in-training
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home