Sunday, March 26, 2006

Got to make a dash for a change...

You know what? F**k care about the things I'm feeling sad or upset about... F**k care about the things that will come to me in future... Just take things as they are... I took a longer jog than usual to reflect on myself and what has happened. Am I jumping into conclusions? Have I done a stupid thing? The answer is yes and no. Yes only to people who think I do but not to me. I just need another repetitive scenerio of me having the 10-film reset to conclude on my "10-film reset" theory. My life evolves round a 10 film clip. No matter what you people try to convince me that I'm not, I'm telling you, it's true that I"m bounded by this f**king curse. Give you an example. Someone once told me that she doesn't go to movies with guys especially alone with one guy. Well, that's when she turned me down. Now who is she with? Someone that I know some more. That's not the problem. The problem is that I wanted to just kill time so wanted to watch a movie. BUT I believed in her that she's not those type of girls who dare to go out with a guy. But now she dares to be in a relationship. Isn't that a slap on my face? WTF... That's the way people are ya, but well at least don't be a hypocrite. At least not an obvious one in front of me.
You always hear about girls being disappointed in guys for upsetting them right? Well, here's one clear case of the opposite case happening. I'm always disappointed by girls who upset me. Never to fail per day.
Am I in the wrong world or dimension? Why is this always happening to me? Am I so that different from people? Why? Can't handle a slightly weird guy like me is it? Am I that strange? Haha.. Whinning? You say I'm whinning? WTH If someone slaps you in the face everyday, wouldn't you feel like retaliating? But can't because you're tied down?
Enough said, I'm just going to read more of my sociology textbook to cool down. I've had enough of this nonsense.

Upset ,Angry, Tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home