Friday, March 24, 2006

Disappointing Friday

Wasn't there a time when you thought something might come out good from it? I.e. It may look strangely imppossible but you just thought there's a chance. So you just hang on it. Because you have little knowledge on what you dealing with, you just want to know about it. No matter how much you try to know or want to talk about it, there's always no response. Then the next thing you get to know is that your chance has been blown. Not that you did something but is something you didn't do. Sometimes I just think that no matter what you do, you'll lose out. It's a lose-win situation to me. I always lose. I never get a chance. And when I have a chance at something, it's always expected that I must do everything.


=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~( I just want to be cared.... Moreover, be loved.... Not by my family only but by someone special......


Upset and Depressed
The Mixed Boy

3 Comments:

Blogger Name: Zhong Hong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Name: Zhong Hong said...

I thought you said you were ok the last time round? Feeling empty again... well everybody does feel that sometimes... but certain things you just have to be more patient and look things on the bright side of life... No matter how gloomy things are... things will always turn for the better... just wait for the tide to subside... Take care

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZH - Well yes I was, I'm always happy as I am, but there's another side of me that is being triggered and sometimes I feel sad. I'm just upset of being myself sometimes. I'll get over it.. Don't worry...

Aina - I've got nothing much to comment on you... And ya I had a different Friday thank you very much...

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home