Sunday, April 09, 2006

The immense tension has arrived... Mendel, pls go home...

I really hate this kind of feeling - the feeling of waiting for something bad to happen. Maybe it's just me or I'm just complaining, but receiving whatever grades I'm having now, it's not really boosting my morale alot. HOWEVER, I'm still going to continue with what I'm doing because as long as the exams aren't over, I've still a chance at getting what I want. I just hope I will gain the serenity to be discipline for this period of time. I need that control over my body and mind.

Nothing much is going my way, I feel more exhausted than before after jogs and I always wake up late, which would disrupt my timetable. Mendel is still having tea with me, offering me with his peas. I really had enough of them. Just don't understand how come he just likes peas. Hahaha... Grow grow grow... I know that garden peas have a short life cycle and can be produced in abundance, but you can have your peas back. I'll just stick to paper instead. Oh do leave the tea behind. Nah, it's ok, you can bring back your Neurospora crassa too. They are awfully disgusting and smelly. Nope, I already have lots of E. coli in my tummy, so you can bring that home too.
Well, was just looking through some website and found some pics on Gregor Mendel. Haha... Check out the drawn out one, looks really nasty... Hmmm... I hope Mendel doesn't become like that when he comes back for visits. Hahaha...


Pictures are adapted from www.deviantart.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home