Thursday, March 30, 2006

ARRRHHH!!! So many things to do...

Arrhhhh.... I've not blogged for awhile because deadlines are like up my ass now. I've a project due this Friday and my team and I have just started like the day before. Oh no... Then there's a CA coming up this Friday which I can't help them. I'm so sad. I hope they can make it without me. I'm going to start on studying for the test now. It's Thursday, if I continue to delay, I don't know how much can I tackle the test. Sigh.... There's still time... I must stay focus. Yes... Focus is the word... Stay focus.. Hahaha... sounds like I'm talking to myself huh? Pls pls, don't call the mental institute. Hahaha... Anyway, I hope this test would not be hard and that my Zoo outing this Friday will be an exciting one. If I don't blog for the next few days or weeks, well, you'll know what I mean. I would probably be too busy to type anything... Ok I gtg now... See ya all bye...

Busy busy busy... Tired too
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home