Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I was severly wounded in the battle between me and Medalian...

Oh my GOD!!!! Today's paper was a killer, an eye opener to me on what I forgotten to read up and what I shouldn't have thought on. I made a few mistakes and I didn't know how to do four MCQs because I forgotten to read them up. AARRRRRHHHH!!!! And a 10 mark question on transcription and translation? WTH!!! There's alot to write even for prokaryotes. And I made a mistake on crossings. I was suppose to use AA x aa but I used AA x Aa. AAARRRRRHHHHH!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO dead... The last structured question was a puzzle to me. I really don't understand what it meant. But I believe the first part was 2 loci and there's epistasis involved. I didn't have enough time.. I don't have ENOUGH TIME!!! AAARRRRHHHH Why? I planned so well but yet back fired by my ownself. No time no time, I've to get back to sociology for tomorrow's paper... I really hope to get As for my biochem and genetics. Pls....

Troubled and disappointed
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home