Sunday, April 30, 2006

It may be after the exams but it's really boring now...

I thought it would be better after the exams but now, it's almost the same... You're waiting for something to happen. Something you can't make it happen... Hahaha... It becomes so boring that I went down to Jurong Point to borrow some books from the library. Oh ya, I managed to complete Maximum Tuning 2... COOL!!! It's a racing game that is rather realistic. Yup, I kinda like racing games, there's this adredaline flowing in your blood and risks you've got to take which driving... Super cool... But it's rather expensive, so got to control those tokens rolling in... Hahaha...
Anyway, though I've some events lined up this whole week, they aren't the type of events I would want to do, except going to the chalet... I really hope I would get gold for my IPPT I need that money... I need to go get some items from Sim Lim too... Hahaha... I don't believe that I was ripped off from a games retail shop yesterday. They say the controller for PS2 is working fine but then it's kinda spoilt now... I already thrown away the receipt and packaging... SHIT!!!! WTF.... I really hate these kind of people... Hell to them.... Arhhh... Nvm... I'll just have to survive with this... It cost me 30 dollars, I've got to save money... *Sob*.....

Tired, bored but Angry
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home