Friday, April 28, 2006

The last stretch - Changing the landscapes of my future...

The last paper today... I REALLY FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW!!!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Now can play and play and play and play... well you get my drift... hahaha...It's also time for me to clear up my readings and notes and compile them into my storage sections.
I really think today's paper is either to test how fast you can write or how fast you can think or whether a miracle actually would happen. I wrote a total of 8 pages for 4 out of 5 questions in 2 hours and yet there's insufficient time for me to complete the paper. WTH... It really 'changed' my 'landscape'... hahaha... I'm just hoping it's sufficient to pass the paper since I've s/u - ed it...
Anyway, I'm in the library now... To study for next sem's work.... NOT!!! Hahaha... I'm like going to play games till night man... Later should go for a run, tomorrow and sunday as well... I think I might have an IPPT on next tuesday... Arhhh... Sometimes it's strange when you already ended your exams but after which, you don't know what to do next. Hmmmm.... Oh well, just continue to play games, find a job and of course help my mom with her chores...

Happy to be Free
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home