Saturday, June 10, 2006

Guin-Thur Guin-Thur no. 1!!!!!

Those who have been to SCAMP prep-camp, you know what I mean... The camp was a 3 days 2 night event to try out the games and facilities given to us. Well, I was there for the fun rather than trying out. I'm happy my og is paired up with the Guinees. In the end, we're one group of CRAAAAAAAZY people... Haha...
On the first day, we receive our briefings and some of the important issues to take note of. Then, we proceeded for ice-breakers games. Well duh... most of us know each other, so haha... we just tried our best not knowing each other at first. After the games, we proceeded to SRC for cheering before battle games. Battle games are the only events when you get wet even when you're on dry land. Guessed it already? Ya, water bombs. But it's not consecutively you'll get those hits. You have to play games to see whether you win or lose in order to thrown or be thrown at respectively. The roughest game would probably go to the game where we protect our structures from being wet because everyone would be throwing water bombs and it can be rather rough when the guys reach in between us or the girls to smash water bombs on the structure. Guys be careful huh. You wouldn't want to have girls screaming out molest for no reason ya...
The next set of orientation games was even better. Guin-Thur simply just have so much fun playing them.
The games I cannot forget was wacko. Wacko is played by having two seperate groups forming two lines facing each other from a distance. Each individual on each side are numbered. There would be coloured water bombs placed in the middle. If the coordinator calls out a number and the colour of the ballon, the numbered individuals have to come out to collect the bombs. However, if youhave collected and the opponent touches you, you lose. Either way, whoever win would get to throw the water bomb at their opponents. I cannot forget the time when ginny helped our group snatch a few wins by running like a small mouse. Hahaha... She's so cute lah... she would run from behind the piled group, reach from between one of our group member's legs and collect the water bomb. It is so fast that everyone cannot see that coming. Haha... That's my Ginny. Not to mention the 100 seconds NG. Was well planned and well executed but still we lost because we too excited liao.. Hahaha...
Then there comes the night games... The night games were burst the ballons, 1..2..3..stop and shoot the ping pong balls. The most exciting one was 1..2..3..stop. We didn't really bothered about winning because we just wanted to have fun. So instead of running, we posed. You should see our photos. They were all sorts of poses and dumb ones too. We had our laugh...
Time to bathe and get some rest... But not for me... I was more interested in staying up for awhile and play some games. Apparently, we went to NUH to have supper and get some food for breakfast at 7eleven. Then we watched Rusell Peters before some of us decided to sleep. There's Sentosa games the next day so they didn't want to get too tired. I surfed the net a little longer before dozing off with them. I woke up a few times because it was too cold and I only had my jacket with me. Oh damn.
Time to wake up... I had a waffle, bread, a sardine puff and coffee. MmmMMMmmmMMm.... Nice... Despite the rain, the coordinators still proceeded with the plan. We were driven to Sentosa and fortunately enough, the rain stopped. We exchanged buses to Palawan Beach and had a briefing. I can't describe to you how much fun we had as a buddy og. It was just too much to say. I had apple juiced all over me, flour in my mouth, giddiness from "mua chi-ing", etc... I exerted quite a lot of energy that very afternoon.
From 2pm onwards was a rush, the actors for frightnight had to bathe and get ready asap. After which, they were driven to the location for make up and briefing one last time before going to our stations. I was with Muslim and we recee our place thoroughly before deciding on a spot. Though it was just the seniors, it took very long per interval (we were holding on to our bladder that time.. Hahaha...) But that's not the problem. It only lasted about 2 - 3 hours, just imagine the actual day is 8 hrs!?!?! Apparently, one group went through the wrong route halfway so the whole thing was called off. After we came out, buses were ready to drive us back to school.
After we were back, we took a shower and then relaxed at a corner watching Hard Gay. I had my Campbell soup. I was really tired that night though I managed to stay up till about 3am. I had to get some sleep. Despite sleeping earlier, I still can't sleep well because of the coldness and I was simply sleeping on the dirty floor. I wish the coordinators would have provided brooms. Before I know it, it was morning... and raining again... Must be Qi Lin.
Everyone washed up and went for breakfast before going to LT25. Because of the rain, the mass dance instructors were stuck in it. So we decided to tell some lame jokes. The lame jokes didn't go too far, but the instructors came by the time we ended the jokes.
The mass dance was simply, well, nice and fun. Three song combi with face pacing dances. Cool.. Cheryl did a great job on the Mass dance. We took quite long to learn all the steps but was worth it. The after activities I guess I'll skip it, because it was the last game and we simply just have to move around the campus. Boring.... The next hour or so was just packing up and debriefing. But you know? We we announced the best Buddy OG!!!! And we had Party World coupons given to us.. *Arhhhh not again* After all that, we were all allowed to break camp. The day ended...
I came home, thinking that I could play a few more hours of games. I unpacked my stuff, bathed, eaten dinner and watched a little TV. Then when I was starting to play games, my eyes became very heavy. Oh god... That was a sign, I had to go sleep. I switched off my com and slept....

Tired and Excited
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home