Friday, June 16, 2006

DFS (Damn Fucking Suay)!!!

I just don't know what's happening today. Fucking suay leh.Agency didn't get back to me, then was informed this morning when I was in for job that I was excused today. Wasn't such a pain but have to endure a day's worth of headache for the job. It's going to last till Sunday. Managed to excuse myself later on because I was on for a video shoot. Halfway, received a call from friend, was asked where I was, then he hesitantly say "never mind, just come over". Who's to know I left my job just to have that camera man not able to come today. Wtf!!! What's the C.O.R.E. system again? Responsibility right? What the hell when there's no proper e-mails to guide us in the shoot and WE have to take initiative to fork out out time. FUCKING SUAY!!! I still have someone asking me why amd I childish when someone older than me is doing something more childish than me, and she accepts that. I really cannot understand leh. I feel like just losing it.
Then didn't had the energy to think too much. I remained calm and just forget about it. Went to have some rice dumplings and went home alone. Wasn't feeling that all good already. Was on the verge of exploding but still stable. Went up the bus with this fucking couple chatting beside me but I didn't care. I slept throughout the journey but was conscious enough to wake up if someone tapped me on the shoulder. That FUCKER couple didn't even say excuse me and bang onto my leg. Wasn't that angry, so I just tried to make more room for him. Who's to know that fucker stepped on my foot without looking and didn't even say sorry! FUCKER. I can't stand anymore, I really had to say something and some words just came out of my mouth unconsciously. I really cannot take it. I literally had to hit the wall to calm myself down. What's so wrong with today and myself? I'm really fucking angry now... Cann't fucking understand people sometimes. Always want to think of oneself, never the whole.

Fucking Angry
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home