Thursday, June 15, 2006

Disappointing day with a pinch of fear...

Does it feel like sometimes there's nothing to type on your blog? Oh well... could say I'm lazy and all but there are times that I feel like I don't really want to type on the blog. Is this anything to do with what I typed on the title? No.. Haha... Ok ok stop hitting me, I'll go straight to the point.
I just had my IPPT yesterday. Though yesterday was somewhat a satisfying attempt but I really couldn't understand why I couldn't clinch that gold. I missed the timing by 21 seconds! Arrrhhh... You want to know my results? Oh ok...

IPPT Results:
Situp - 50 in 30sec
Standing Broad Jump - 245cm
Pullup - 11
Shuttle Run - 9.30sec
2.4km Run - 10min 15sec

Disappointing right? All 5 points except the last one. ARRRHHH!!! Oh well... Just be satisfied with what I have. Better than nothing. After the IPPT, I went to collect my printed shirt, but to my disappointment, the bloody shopkeeper printed the shirt with dull colours and with a small picture. I asked him why is it like that and he remained quiet. Arrrhhhhh!!! I couldn't care less and paid him before leaving. Wasted like 44 dollars on the shirt. Now I have to wear them. Crap... Fortunately it's just a prototype. There's one more thing I needed to do, that was to go to school to collect the cloth for my camp's banner. I went home, bathed, changed and left asap. Upon reaching, I setup my laptop and was going to start on doing the outlining. Unfortunately, I was soooooo sleepy, I slept from about 4 plus till 6plus. ARRRHHH!!! I didn't want to continue with the outlining so I packed up and left for home. At home, I just played Maple Story till late and slept. Lazy pig right? Oh no...
HOWEVER, I slept about 1.45am with my view facing the door. I heard of this saying that if you sleep like that, spirits can easily "visit" you and may interfer with your dreams. I don't know how true is this but throughout the years and months, I don't have any nightmares at all. Only just that night, when I was sleeping at 1.45am, I had this creepy dream of another world. E.g. when I pulled out my socks and hold it there, something suddenly comes alive inside, crawling and trying to escape. But when I open it, there's nothing there. Then there's this dog with a very long neck. Somehow in the dream, I disturbed the dog and don't know why, I landed in front of the dog as if I fell infront of it. The dog became furious and it's head suddenly changed to many spiky teeth. It's head was slow coming for my head. I used my hands to keep it away and if I wasn't wrong, I felt the teeth prick me on the right thumb. It was rather real. I don't know why? Then I noticed I was half asleep half awake and I was mouning. I forced myself to wake up and looked around. The first thing that came to my eyes and to my mind was the door and the belief respectively. If it was coincidental, I should have nightmares now and then, why now and only now? I was quite hesitant to sleep again but after about 10 minutes thought, I was suddenly overcomed by the power of tiredness. But before I slept, I made a point to move my body not facing the door. The night was well again. Strange huh? For a moment I was really filled with fear. A time that I would chant my Islamic prayers...

Scared and Curious
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home