Sunday, June 18, 2006

Personality Tree... I'm amazed

I received this mail from a colleague about some classification of your personality tree. I think it's kinda true. I'm categorized under a pine tree and guess what it was written on it:

Pine Tree (the Peacemaker) -- Loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others, active imagination, likes to write poetry, not fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love but will leave if betrayed or lied to, emotionally soft, low esteem, needs affection and reassurance.


It is so close to what I feel... But no entirely because there are other hidden personalities that I hold describes about me... However, this one's closest to mine for the time being... Cool huh?

Amazed
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home