Sunday, July 02, 2006

Post SCAMP effects...

Life still is a little boring after the camp. Nothing much has happened besides me staring blankly on the wall or ceiling. Though I believe there's alot more to do for SOW but then I'm rather down on spirits. I remember myself telling Huike that I would change my way of thinking. But somehow even with so much, I can only to that much. I'm still human, a human either saw too much or too little. I wish things would change and not have to wait for a change. Fate is something I dun really believe. I always believe we choose the path we want to choose. Whatever you do will have a result - that's Karma. Do I look irritating? Am I pervertic? Do I get on people's nerve all the time? If I'm not then why people indirectly say such things about me? What's the use of me seeing/learning so much just to know so little/get so little. Sometimes I think that if people want simple people, I dun fit in the criteria. Because I'm unique, uniquely strange...

Looking at the Ceiling
The Mixed Boy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don worry too much bout wad others think yar..ya r uniquely ya...yipyip..don think too much n don frown..ya will get more wrinkles sooner...(",) heh

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home