Friday, July 28, 2006

Headaches and confusion...

It's been like don't know how many days in school. Either stayed over or coming to school everyday. Then sleeping like 2 - 3am and waking up about 9am. It has been rather torturous and tiring. There's alot to be done and yet physical work is needed. Mentally, I probably guess we all still need some re-enforcement to it because it seems like some of us losing some sanity already. Haha...
I'm stuck in the tutorial room now, doing my videos and typing this blog. Been rather bored waiting for the renderings to be done, so I'm blasting the music now.. All the dance songs bringing my legs alive. But soon it'll die down because my tiredness will engulf the enthusiasm.
I really need a massage on my neck, it feels sore and i have trouble keeping it steady. It needs lots of rotation and needs to lie down. However, no one is here to do that massage for me. So sad. I've not gotten lunch yet and I'm starting to starve. Oh no... Yet no one is back. The past few days have been really taxing and it runs terribly fast. Too fast that rag isn't able to be fit into our schedule. Probably because of the problem we having with the registerations. But my vice director says it'll be alright. So... It'll be alright then. Hahaha...
Now what modules should I take this sem? My bloody core modules giving me a hard time to choosethe modules I want to take. I can't take Malay 1 and Bahasa Indonesia 1. Stuck with either Theatre studies or sociology mods. But still considering. Maybe might choose something else. =)
Anyway, I think I need to get back to my video editings otherwise I can't complete them on time. See ya people...

Tried and Neck Aching
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home