Sunday, July 30, 2006

Today ISN'T my day...

I can't tell what's wrong with today, yet again. It's like every month there's bound to be a day that wrecks my happiness... What's wrong with this picture?
I kept on rendering my videos but they don't seem to come out right. They just come out as grey screen. Arhhh.. It's terrible. I have to render them with another engine and then RE-convert them back to wmv format. However, I MUST think of another solution as this videos will be in the SOW dvd production. I can't make mistakes like this as it will reflect badly on our professionalism.
I have a very bad characteristic, which is I am scared to open myself. I can't tell myself that things will go fine without knowing that there will be risks involved. I've taken risks before but I just don't know why this time, it's hard for me to reach out to someone. I wish I would have help from the other side...
I noitced people these days don't seem to look or act like what they used to when it was in the olden times. It seems like we take things for granted that simple things like smiling or saying excuse me becomes obsolete. A mere glare indicated "excuse me" or simply "hey get out of my way". In this case, I think it's the latter. Why people react like this? Why do we all become so cautious of our space so seriously? Sadly, I'm a victim too, but not to the extent of not even saying excuse me or sorry. I sometimes don't really like people stepping into my personal space, especially when there are other ways of crossing to the other side. If we take a step further, if we see more of these behaviours, it directly reflects on other actions towards them. Things can get nasty if rectification is not done...
We always have been together, for a purpose, and for friendship. SOW keeps us glued together so strongly this past one year that we know each other almost in and out. But what will happen after SOW? Will we take the same routes together? Will we be able to do things together as what we have been doing these past few weeks - eating together, playing together, watching movies in the night... Or will we just have our modules differently at different timings and not be able to see each other as often because of our workload... Then things might drift away further and further... The choice of friends and close friends get harder and harder. Your focus gets too broad that you can't think properly. Career, friends, family and studies, playing these cards aren't as simple as they used to be. The action of one influences the others. Can we still be flying after a few sems later...???
What modules should I take? The three promising modules I might take would either be theatre studies, biophysical environment of Singapore or sociology of behaviour. I guess it would be another sem by myself again. I don't seem to attract friends to take modules with me. Haha.. Don't know why. Its like they don't seem to be interested in what I do. That may also explain why people don't like to do things with me. Hmmm... Oh bother... what am I to do? *Sigh*

Upset
The Mixed Boy

1 Comments:

Blogger rachelanne said...

Hey JO! don't worry! I seem to be in the same spot as you. I love history, so I'm taking some history modules this sem and there's no one taking it with me except for the ss module. lol! sometimes you have just got to do things that you really love, to get the better of everything.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home