Thursday, August 24, 2006

Week 2 and yet no proper organisation...

It's already ending of week 2, but I've not even into the mood to do proper planning. I'm going to get screwed soon if I don't plan. I need to read up on my lecture notes. So far I only understand my lecturers but not memorised anything. I'm lacking behind but my work isn't done. I'm down to my last two clips... I'm racing against time... The clock is ticking... Somehow, I'm satisfied with my videoing skills. Maybe there's still some hope left... Muslim gave me an idea on what to do. Hope it works... Maybe I can do a short clip on the bash this Saturday... Hmmm... That would be a good idea... But I need to go around taking photos. Arrrhhh.. We'll see, we'll see... I still have lots of work to do...
I really miss SOW. I just want to do what we did during the hols when the freshmen went home - slacking in prep room and doing our own stuff. Though I should have been going around and taking videos but I really like those times... My organising days are over, I can't believe my parents stop me from doing what I like and what I'm partly good at. Sometimes I really hate my restrictions, I can't lead because I don't have a chance to; when I have a chance, the chance was a lousy one... However, being an SCMC does take up alot of time and requires lots of consideration. Uni level isn't just organise and do what you are suppose to do. You have to do with your heart, enjoy what you are doing and do without expecting anything in return. As an SCMC, you are providing a service to the people, not only in your faculty but throughout the campus. Service is something you oblige to do when you sign those papers. Thus, no one would dare say that the service area is a happy-go-lucky streak. However, you get to learn alot more than what a mere student would learn. There is always a case of pros and cons...
I want to be someone big next time... I want to make new drugs(medicine) to cure people... I want to help improve the medicine that is distributed in the world now. As much as it pains to see myself far from this fetch, I would want to try my luck and strive for the best, not for myself but for my future family as well.
As the years go, I start to feel the tension on my legs whenever I go for jogs. I can feel that I cannot do as much vigorous exercises that I had done so long ago. I lost alot during the years of training, sweat, determination as well as life... I need that drive again... I want to continue jogging even 10 - 15 years down the road, being able to jog as well as a young man. I want to prepared to get exposed to harsh environments by training my body for the worst. I want to be above average, to do better than an average even with substantial studies. I want to be successful in both work and play. I.E. I can play hard as well as work hard or even mix both when necessary. But these wouldn't be possible if I don't plan soon.....

Life is always a race...

Tired and Struggling for Dinner
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home