Sunday, August 20, 2006

Week 1 died... Things aren't as good as you expected...

It's already been one week after SOW. I've been spending about 1 month thinking of how to get my videos done. I can't do proper compressions or produce quicktime format videos. I don't understand why... I got like 2 weeks left yet nothing much achieved. I'm growing increasingly worried about the production as I wanted it to be really well done. At least something that people would want to watch it instead of placing in their cupboards to collect dust. Memories aren't for sale, but our hardwork should be paid off with at least some charitable givings. Don't support me at least support science club, don't support science club at least support science fac. That's the very most I ask form an individual. Science fac to me is somewhere I was born liking it, and part of my life now. Don't take it/break it just by thinking it's stupid doing such things or taking the easy way out. I wish people see it my way.
I have this friend, he has some trouble deciding in his life. It's something to do with relationships. He somehow knows this girl and starts to like her. He also gotten to notice she's from dance. I.e. she's a dancer. However, she is a hardcore dancer and do almost anything to dance. She does show signs that she's interested in getting to know this guy. What's more, there is this guy in her dance group that is very talented and works closely with her, and my friend feels very inferior to the talented guy. The dilemma comes in when he doesn't know what to do - to just continue down the road and try to find someone else that would probably take very long; continue to like her but face the consequence of being placed 2nd in life to her dance. How is he going to figure out this dilemma? Would you want someone to like you for 5 mins and take the rest of the week to do dance? Could anyone be confident that this girl would like my friend and not like the talented guy? There's no common interest between my friend and her, would things go smoothly? Sometimes life isn't fair...

Tired and Confused
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home