Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yet another boring day... another boring life...

A run the previous day can really determine whether you'll wake up damn terrible or damn refreshed. In my case, it's damn terrible. It's been two days that I've woken up at 0530hrs for 8am classes. This is terrible. And I would reach school like 0645hrs with nothing much to do besides either using my laptop to surf aimlessly in the net or to read my lecture notes. Though I know I should be studying already but I just feel that I want to complete my projects before I do anything else.
Thinking of the things I placed in my blog yesterday. Makes me rather upset that things can go this array in my life. Not that I'm on the verge of giving up life but not that it's getting any better either. Everytime I wake up the stairs towards LT25, I always take a look at our "2nd home" and noticed that our banner is been destroyed. It pains me to see that we have already completed our project and we will not be doing the same thing again for who knows how long. In fact, from what I know, I don't think I would be able to do such things again. I'm getting terribly tired and sad that I can't even have the liberalty to do what I have passion in, just because of the word "studies".
And I thought that University life is SUPPOSE to be a fruitful one. "Lead your own life" people say, but what do my parents think? They don't agree to it doesn't mean I MUST disagree with them. Most of the time I feel that they are bias and do not see the two sides of the coin before throwing their comments. So what if they have experience in life. Do they make use of their experience to infer to the lifestyle and society now? Does the society now just spell out money and working life? I remember when friends kept telling me "It's now or never.." I guess I know what they mean by it now...
But life is either full of regrets... Its the choice of holding onto those regrets. That's why we have coinscience in us, it reminds us of the mistakes that we do so that we don't repeat them.
Saturday night is D&D, and our theme would be Hollywood. My comm intends to wear Retro that night... I think it's kinda cool but to get retro clothings would cost me quite a sum. I'm contemplating whether should I rent or buy them. If I were to buy them, I don't think I would be wearing it often; If I were to rent it, I would have to return it the next day which would be irritating and troublesome.
It's 0718hrs now, the first few students have arrived to the scene to book for places. It's a wonder what uni students would do to score well.. I'm getting sleepy, I just want to sleep here right now, lying down...

Tired and Irritated
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home