Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Times have changed, time to move on...

Tutorials are starting soon and it's really time to head back to school to concentrate on my studies. I really have to pull up my CAP to stay active in Science Club activities. So I must work hard. My passion lies in leadship and teamwork, which my parents find it hard to understand. I hope I can clinch a good cap to sustain my stay in these activities and to support my brothers...
I must make a point not to stick too close to Jiahui. She feels uncomfortable when people read over her shoulder and when people gets too close to her. I don't want to come to a point where she ignores me just because of such actions.
I must make a point, too, not to play too much around Kailing. Though between us, we know that we're sister and brother, and i don't really care about what others think, but somehow, I should not deviate from the norm and give people wrong impression of our actions. I should try to tame down...
Modules are getting harder, so will scoring, I don't know whether it'll be a burden to continue being in a committee or otherwise. Bioinformatics is rather interesting but require lots of time and patience to find your data. Cell biology is something I need to read up on. Biostatistics, woo wee... That's a killer. It can make a confirmed answer seem so ambiguous... Hahaha... I must try out more questions. I think the module isn't that all bad. Yet there is still more to come I guess...
Sometimes it dawns to me that, why people move away from me or talk bad about me sometimes? Issit what I wear or what I say? I guess sometimes I must reflect on my actions and understand the actions of the people around me. Are they in they norms of others? Do others find it wierd when you do such things? Is it acceptable in the society? Things that you do other than the usual makes people wonder and scrutinize. So sometimes it's not about your looks or what you say, but what you do that affects people... Hmmm...
It's 0726hrs on 29th August 2006. Tutorial's going to start in another 34mins and I've not done any of them yet. Oh well... I hope I'll get to grasp the TA's explanation later when I go for the class. I also hope today's going to be a fine, fine day...

Tired and Pondering
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home